Have been really busy, cos there are so many things to do! Readings, preparation for lessons, assignments, essays. And I think my productivity is super low cos I take really long to do them. Really dont have the mood to do my work now, I need sleep :(
This week has been a rollercoaster ride as well. Have been thinking alot and just when I've settled things with myself, things started coming in again.
Whatever it is, I believe there's always and plan and purpose for everything. Pastor Phil mentioned yesterday that when we put God first at the expense of everything else, sometimes we think that we're going to lose all that we have. But at the end of the day, we always realise that, no, actually we have everything to gain.
Whatever You say, I will follow.
Another 10 days to go. Im feeling happy and excited for you (: